Ever pondered the gaming chairs that streamers, YouTubers, and professional players all favor? Well, this is normal among gamers around the world. Swagg, a professional Youtube gamer, uses the Mavix M4 gaming chair.
A few of the gaming chairs made by Mavix combine comfort and straightforward style. This gaming chair is well-made, and comfortable, and it will for sure look great in an RGB-lit workplace. Let’s find out more about the Mavix M4 gaming chair.
- [Racing Style] This gaming chair is wrapped in black and red leatherette and carbon-fiber in a sleek, race-inspired shape, providing immersive gaming experience.
- [Comfort Design] Ergonomic design helps you maintain a neutral, balanced posture and reduce your pressure and pain. Well-padded seat, lumbar & headrest cushions make extended gaming sessions more...
- [Fully Adjustable] Large angle adjuster provides perfect angle support from 90 to 120 degrees to suit all your needs. Gas lift cylinder allows height adjusting from 16 to 19 inches. Full 360 degrees...
- [High Quality] The video game chair use high quality materials - durable metal frame, supportive molded foam, soft PU leather and smooth rolling casters.
Unboxing a Mavix Gaming Chair Box
Here, you get to find the following:
- One headrest
- One base and one chair mechanism
- Seat cushion
- Five locks-on casters
- Gas lift
- Assorted washers and screws and 1 Allen Wrench
What Are the Hardware Specifications?
- Support with fixed back at 135 degrees
- HD foam seats
- Adjustable one-way arms
- 5-star base
- Dynamic Variable Lumbar
- Flexible headrest
- Gas cylinders class 4 with locking wheel casters
Studying the Characteristics and Features of the Mavix M4 Gaming Chair
This Mavix M4 is a stylish, expertly made chair. The M4’s backrest is made of a rigid plastic frame with a mesh stretched over it, similar to the rest of Mavix’s portfolio. The backrest is capable of reclining up to 135 degrees and locked into place, but unlike the majority of other gaming chairs in this price range, it cannot be adjusted vertically.
The gaming chair seat is constructed of Mavix’s HD Soacer Mesh and Foam, which together provide a pleasant, firm, and breathable overall feel. The seat cannot be moved forward, backward, or inclined; it is set in place. The armrests feel somewhat like hard foam and are generally comfy.
- Ergonomic Design: Strong metal frame of this gaming chair take care of your body while you work with an easy, adjustable recline and pneumatic height adjustment, keep you comfy after long time of game...
- High-Quality Material: PatioMage gaming chair is made with smooth PU leather which is sturdy and durable! Easy to clean. Our gaming chair seats is filled with thick and soft foam which keep you feel...
- Multi-Function: Our gaming chair can recline between 90° to 180°. You can lock it at any position you want and the lock is very stable. The armrests can be adjusted flexibly to support the elbow. It...
- Easy to Assemble- All screws and small parts are provided with the packet with clearly marked labels. The assembly instruction is easy to follow. You will get a modern, fashion and comfortable office...
Unfortunately, there is only one way to adjust the armrests—vertically. You may adjust the armrests’ height using buttons on the sides that mimic fake metal. Other gaming chairs at this price bracket as well as Mavix’s higher-end seats lack the front-to-back or side-to-side armrest adjustments.
The use of plastic for the base was one significant design decision that users don’t really like. For improved support, I’d prefer a gaming chair at this price having this angle of recline to have a firm metal base.
Setting up a Mavix M4 Gaming Chair
The Mavix M4’s ease of assembly right out of the full box is a positive feature. Due to the fact that M4 comes with two washer sets, but the instructions only demonstrate the use of one, a better manual would have been really appreciated here. Use the washers, the larger one under the locking. Follow the step-wise procedure below:
To tighten the screws using the provided Allen Wrench, simply align the gaming chair mechanism with corresponding holes beneath the seat cushion.
The main gas lift is then lowered into the plastic base’s top.
Keeping in mind to also stow the locking casters inside the firm plastic base.
Bolting the chair’s armrests to the bottom of the seat requires some inventive lap balancing if you’re putting this together by yourself. As they are not labelled on the armrests but just on their box, keep in mind which armrest belongs on which side.
- Ergonomically Designed for Hardcore Gaming: From its unique contours and angled seat edges, to its fully adjustable recline, tilt, and height, the Razer Iskur X supports a healthy sitting posture so...
- Multi-Layered Synthetic Leather: The chair comes wrapped in a material that’s tougher and more durable than standard PU leather, making it better suited to withstand the wear and tear from hours of...
- High Density Foam Cushions: The denser, durable cushions have a plush feel and offer better contouring, allowing your weight to apply just enough pressure as they mold to support your unique body...
- 2D Armrests: The Razer Iskur X’s armrests can be adjusted by height and rotated inwards or outwards, so your arms will always be in a natural, relaxed position when gaming
Drop the entire seat assembly onto the chair’s base after the armrests are in place.
Be sure to precisely align the chair’s gas lift with the gaming socket on the gaming chair’s mechanism.
It also requires a little bit of balancing to attach the backrest firmly to the seat, but once it is, the bolts are straightforward to insert.
The headrest can now be added once the backrest has been fastened.
Two screws make it simple to secure the headrest to the main backrest. Over the exposed screws, there is a thin piece of plastic with an adhesive adequately backing that snaps inta good position.
The tiny plastic cover can be attached to cover the exposed screw holes if you decide not to include the headrest at all.
All things considered, it will take about 30 minutes to construct the M4.
Checking out the Performance of the Mavix M4 Gaming Chair
The Mavix M4 holds up well and is extremely comfortable to sit in for hours. Particularly cozy and preventing overheating and tiredness was the mesh backrest. The chair lumbar support provided firm support while remaining absolutely undetectable. It simply functions, offering assistance as required, so you never have to think about it.
It is more comfortable for you to keep the backrest locked firmly upright. The M4 is comfy while reclined, it keeps you tucked in nicely when gaming.
Although you might never have to utilize the locking mechanism on the M4’s casters, they periodically lock by accident, which is quite bothersome. Even on the highest setting, you might find the armrests a little too low for you, and despite the M4’s lack of a side-to-side adjustment, you might just have to continuously adjust them.
Although Mavix takes great emphasis in its minimalist design ethos, the M4 looks quite underwhelming next to the Gaming chair called Hero. In addition, the Hero is noticeably more sturdy and comfortable than the M4 in general.
The Hero comes included with major adjustments that the M4 gaming chair lacks, along with a metal base and control as opposed to the M4’s plastic base. The mesh backrest for breathability is the one advantage the M4 has over other gaming chairs, but this doesn’t really justify the M4’s price being only $20 more expensive than the Gaming chair “Hero.”
- HIGH TECH GAMING CHAIR: Take your gaming setup to the next level with headrest mounted speakers and a subwoofer that provide high quality audio for an immersive experience
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GAMING SYSTEMS: Conveniently connect to most gaming systems or wireless devices via wireless transmitter so you can enjoy video games, movies, music, and more
- PEDESTAL SWIVEL BASE: Ergonomic design with pedestal swivel base, padded armrests, and head rest provides maximum support and mobility during your longest gaming sessions
- MODERN DESIGN: Sleek red and black design brings a modern look to your office, living room, game room, bedroom, or dorm room
What’s Good About M4?
- Easily put together
- Mesh permits ventilation
- supportive back and a comfortable seat
What Needs Improvement?
- Essential adjustments are absent
- Low-quality controls
- Pricey compared to features
Although this M4 chair is comfy, it isn’t $400 comfortable. The lack of fundamental functionality I’d anticipate in a gaming chair at this price is really disappointing, even while the gaming seat is plush and comfortable for prolonged periods and the mesh prevents a sweaty armrest.
It also doesn’t help to describe the M4 as an entry-level gaming chair while charging a greater price than the majority of other firms’ flagship products. You’d be way better off paying $400+ on an M4 gaming chair having a full feature set or purchasing a generic office chair with just the same characteristics as the Mavix due to the M4’s cheap plastic base and limited controls.